Rabu, Maret 19, 2008

If your mind are a System (translated)

If your mind is sytem..
I will scan you to find out..
which port is opened so there is no doubt...
when I C:\>nc -l -o -v -e to your heart..
but I'm only brave enough to "ping" in the back "anonymous proxy"...
Maybe this is the feeling to be fallen in love...
then its made me fell like a loser...

If your mind is system...
i want to use your "vulnerabilities"...
Use "PHP injection"...
Then i use Is -la; find / -perm 777 -type d...
so can known whereas there is a empty folder or there are a free space for me...
Or i must use "trojan backdoor remote connect back shell"...
so I am only waiting from your connection, so that I am not so sorrow like now...

If your mind is a system...
when all of my request is approve...
i will stay in your bugtraq for find your “bug”, so i will patch, and always patch...
I will keep you to not crash...
I will be your “firewall”...
I will promise to never a “malicious program” in your system...!

If your mind is system...
please...
Never a word to say "You Don't Have Permission to Access It!" for me...
If you refuse it, i will use "DDos" attack...
Oh no...! You have to be my angel...


If your mind is a system....???

Unfortunately, your mind is not a system..
You are my angel, which destroy my system and my logical unit!

One day, i will come and say that my mind is infected by a virus which very dangerous...
No antivirus can stop it...

Except you, my comrade...


Daftar istilah :

Ping : masuk ke system

a.proxy : secara tidak ketahuan, stealth mode

PHP injection : salah satu metode serangan hacker

Trojan : sejenis virus

Bug : kerusakan system

Firewall : benteng system

Malicious program : program berbahaya

DDos attack : serangan dengan menggunakan kamus

1 komentar:

Uf!Q ^^ mengatakan...

Gag,,tawu caranya,,,makanya,,ajarin coba.......